★ Team DzV ★ Index du Forum
★ Team DzV ★
[ Ɗяєɑɱ'ẕ Vєɑиɠєɑиƈє ]

★ Team DzV ★ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: CounterStrike ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★ Team DzV ★ Index du Forum -> Catégorie ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
costchild
✰ Team adverse / Visiteur ✰

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: CounterStrike Répondre en citant

CounterStrike > bit.ly/1XFJCDl

Read....More....Regional...Minor...Championship:...Asia...CS:GOs...Regional...Minor...Championships...are...underway,...and...weve...already...added...two...teams...from...the...CIS...region...to...our...LAN...Qualifier...rosterMain...article:...Counter-Strike...(series)Several...remakes...and...Ports...of...Counter-Strike...have...been...released...on...the...Xbox...console,...as...well...as...OS...X...and...LinuxCSS..is..a..SteamPlay..title,..so..if..you..own..it..on..the..PC....you..own..it..on..the..MacAveraging...less...than...20...per...server...slot,...our...Ventrilo...server...prices...are...very...competitiveI..like..the..fact..that..I..have..a..fighting..chance..in..this..gameRead....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....31....of....34....people....(91%)....found....this....review....helpful....1....9....people....found....this....review....funny....The....Rainmaker....802....products....in....account....3....reviews....Recommended....2.2....hrs....on....record....Posted:....27....April....just....cs,....no....bullsht....Read....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....23....of....27....people....(85%)....found....this....review....helpful....Ramy....200....products....in....account....18....reviews....Recommended....3.2....hrs....on....record....Posted:....21....April....I....still....remember....this....from....my....childhood,....It....was....the....first....FPS....game....that....I....ever....played....in....a....computer.8.5/10....Read....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....14....of....14....people....(100%)....found....this....review....helpful....1....1....person....found....this....review....funny....0tto....21....products....in....account....1....review....Recommended....166.7....hrs....on....record....Posted:....13....May....I've....had....lots....of....fun....with....this....gameSteamRecent:....Very....Positive....(81,976....reviews)....Overall:....Very....Positive....(1,246,991....reviews)....Recently....Posted....KEPI....DESTROYER....(....529.0....hrs....on....record....)....Posted:....20....May....ez....Read....More........Helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....Donald....JGameGuruNew...match...and...lifetime...player...stats...and...summary...screens...give...you...insight...into...how...you...playThis....article....is....about....the....original....2000....gameDevelopment[edit]April..1,..2013"Brazil....Bans....Counter-Strike,....EverQuest"I...won't...go...into...details...as...I...think...everybody...has...heard...of...the...Counter...Strike...franchise,...and...if...you...played...the...previous...games...or...even...if...you...are...a...new...player,...this...game...is...the...perfect...place...for...veterans...and...beginners...alike,...as...the...ranking...system...is...really...good...compared...to...the...other...online...games...out...there...(of...course...you'll...get...your...daily...dose...of..."I...am...silver...but...play...like...a...global...elite"...players,...but...don't...hate...on...the...game,...hate...on...the...toxic...parts...of...its...community)Retrieved..January..29,..2014This...can...help...with...detecting...some...cheaters,...but...most...paid...for...cheats...are...designed...to...bypass...these...alternative...server-based...anticheatsJust....don'tRead....More....Counter-Strike:....Global....Offensive....Valve....have....turned....revolutionary....announcements....into....standard....business....practiceEach...team...attempts...to...complete...their...mission...objective...and/or...eliminate...the...opposing...teamKotaku..AustraliaFree...Technical...SupportWe...provide...your...customers...with...free...technical...supportI'm....glad....I....did....ever....since!....I'm....quite....a....'****'....with....Counter....Strike....serversAnd...all...your...favorite...Steam...features...have...been...added...including...avatar...pictures,...domination...icons...and...moreRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...404Name...(...1.8...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...20...May...-v-...b...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Bloody...Mary...(...97.9...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...19...May...Counter...Strike...Source...is...So...much...better...then...CS:GO...You...dont...get...banned...for...7...days...constantly...if...you...get...banned...play...against...Expert...Bots...its...just...as...hard!...its...A...great...game...and...you...can...get...diffrent...skins...for...free!...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...General...John...(...2.0...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...19...May...Counter...Strike:...Source!...Youre...either...buying...this...for...the...game...itself,...or...strictly...for...Gmod...TexturesWhy..wait..hours..for..other..companies?..Clan..PlayEasily..have..people..donate..directly..to..your..accountThe..best-of-three..playoff..games..begin..at..11:20..CEST..on..Sunday..and..MondayWere..excited..to..see..the..designs..the..Polycount..community..createsCustomer....reviews....Customer....Review....system....updated!....Learn....more....Retrieved....March....16,....2014Too..many..imature..12-year-olds..with..too-loud..microphones,..thoughEach...player...may...customize...their...arsenal...of...weapons...and...accessories...at...the...beginning...of...every...match,...with...currency...being...earned...after...the...end...of...each...roundPeople....like....seeing....people....rage....people....like....deranking....people....and....people....just....like....making....you....madCSGO...is...just...another..."competitive"...game...with...nothing...more...to...it...than...popularity,...driven...mostly...by...the...market...economy...the...game...has...created...for...itself,...suffering...the...same...fate...as...TF2...and...Dota...2.I...would...recommend...CSCZ...over...CSGO...any...day...and...not...because...it's...what...I...used...to...play...(since...I...have...none,...as...I...barely...ever...touched...it...for...more...than...a...few...minutes...back...in...the...day),...but...because...the...balance,...design,...and...overall...aesthetic...is...just...so...much...more...satisfying...and...fun...to...experience...compared...to...more...modern...online...FPS...gamesLoading...reviewsThe...New...York...TimesA...great...game...to...meet...new...people...and...find...friends.You'll...actually...improve...you...K/D...ratio...depending...on...how...drunk...you...are...(Drunken...Boxing/Zui...Quan...martial...art...equivalent)Read....More........Was....this....review....helpful?....Yes....No....Funny....3....of....3....people....(100%)....found....this....review....helpful....Leumas...."Sticky....Ricky"....87....products....in....account....7....reviews....Recommended....4.7....hrs....on....record....Posted:....4....May....This....game....is....so....worth....buying! f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★ Team DzV ★ Index du Forum -> Catégorie -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation